Metro Pastor Adeboye to Nigerian Governors- Be Like Fayose, Fight for your People

L

LequteMan

Pastor Enoch Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, has urged Nigerian state governors to emulate their Ekiti counterpart, Ayodele Fayose in standing up for and protecting the interest of their people.

Pastor Adeboye described Governor Fayose as a great defender of his people and their cause, commending him for taking great risks to defend and protect the interests of his people.

”Your Excellency, we thank God for your life, courage, boldness and being willing to take the risk so that your people can be protected and I know you know what I am talking about.

"You can be sure that we are praying for you and you will succeed. I hope other governors will stand for their people like you and defend their people and say enough is enough,” Adeboye said.

He said this in Ado-Ekiti on Saturday at the palace of Ewi of Ado-Ekiti, Oba Rufus Adejugbe Aladesanmi 111.

Attachments

• adeboye.jpg
    adeboye.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 19
On Adeboye's endorsement, I have nothing to say. The pastor should know that Fayose would have been in prison, if not because of his immunity

The more you look, the more you see. Religiously, Baba Adeboye is seeing the self acclaimed 'annointed' side of Fayose but we, Nigerians can see his political ideas and thuggery.

Well, Pastor Adeboye like most pastors in nigeria is a politician. Please nobody should come for me cos I'll bite you.:)

Last edited:
Well, Pastor Adeboye like most pastors in nigeria is a politician. Please nobody should come for me cos I'll bite you.:)
How dare you call Daddy G.O a politician? Does he resemble any of those you voted into power? How dare you. I'm boiling with righteous anger

The more you look, the more you see. Religiously, Baba Adeboye is seeing the self acclaimed 'annointed' side of Fayose but we, Nigerians can see his political ideas and thuggery.

Baba has better eyes than over 170m Nigerians? I need to visit his optician

Well spoken my dad, Gov. Fayose, is a man the people, not for Ekiti but entire Nigeria as a whole.
God forbid, ahhh[emoji57]. We don't need that talkative or thug life governor, and to remind you pls. If you say entire Nigeria, are you referring to an area called Nigeria in your home town or... ?

God forbid, ahhh[emoji57]. We don't need that talkative or thug life governor, and to remind you pls. If you say entire Nigeria, are you referring to an area called Nigeria in your home town or... ?

You are a correct somebody!!!

Back