Metro Pastor Tunde Bakare blasts President Goodluck Jonathan for Sending him a cow as Christmas gift

L

LequteMan

According to Sahara Reporters, the presiding overseer of the Latter Rain Church and the convener of Save Nigeria Group, Pastor Tunde Bakare has lambasted the Presidency for giving him a cow as gift this Christmas.

“I had a cow from the Presidency. I didn’t ask for it. They dropped it at the Save Nigeria Group office… But is it cow that we need? If you check their books, one cow could have been bought for $5,000. The rest of the money is pocketed! We don’t need cow, we need a country that will move forward!” he told his congregation in Lagos on Sunday.

He added that “they prevailed on me not to return it. Thanks for the cow, but no thanks! That means no cow for me next year (laughs). But we will have good roads, schools etc! We are the cause of our problems. We feel big when Mr President sends us hampers etc… We go to them for contracts etc… Until we change ourselves, we cannot expect change from those who lead us!”

He said he was giving out the cow, and added that the problem with Nigeria was that low men occupied high places.

Pastor-Tunde-Bakare_0.jpg

I was about to say that. Why is he making noise over something as trivial as a cow? Tunde Bakare is just showing that he is as much an attention whore as the average pastor/political voltron that we are beginning to see too much of nowadays.

Please, man, if you don't like the cow, return it and stop lamenting. It is not a good luck on you. Baba, you don old.

I was about to say that. Why is he making noise over something as trivial as a cow? Tunde Bakare is just showing that he is as much an attention whore as the average pastor/political voltron that we are beginning to see too much of nowadays.

Please, man, if you don't like the cow, return it and stop lamenting. It is not a good luck on you. Baba, you don old.

Well it wasn't him that announced it but the little man with the big mouth that brought dead london taxis to abuja :)

LOL. Little man with a big mouth is the most accurate descriptive anyone has ever come up with for our dear Mallam...

Back