Politics Pastor Tunde Bakare Denies Saying "APC is like the Church of Satan"

A

abujagirl

Pastor Tunde Bakare, General Overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly and former Vice Presidential candidate under the Congress for Progressive Change has denied likening the All Progressives Congress, APC to the church of Satan.

Bakare issued his denial via Facebook after former FCT minister, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai wrote "The Jonathanian Disinformation Machine At Work Again – against Pastor Bakare and the APC – there has been a quotation attributed FALSELY to my brother Pastor Tunde Bakare, referring to his party the APC in unsavoury terms. IT IS FALSE and the email exchange below circulated with Pastor Bakare’s express authority confirm the attribution to be false. This has been done to me and I had warmed then that the Jonathan Disinformation Team with offices at Legacy House, Abuja will do more of this. Watch out!".

Bakare then wrote a comment," Thanks Mallam for your response even before asking or sharing these satanic verses with me.I never said so anywhere.The verses are the by product of the wicked imaginations of the author(s).Blessings"

TUNDE BAKARE.jpg

Back