Politics PDP Crisis: Sheriff Is An Impossible Character - Fayose

P

ProfRem

Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state has reacted to the walk-out by Senator Ali Modu Sheriff during the reconciliation meeting on Thursday headed by former President, Goodluck Jonathan.

The PDP Governor's forum Chairman said there is no amount of attempt that will make that will make Ali Modu Sheriff bow for peace.

He said Modu Sheriff is being sponsor by APC agents

“He is an impossible character”, Fayose said on Channels Television Politics Today anchored by Seun Okin.

fayose and sheriff.JPG

“Personally, I will not attend any meeting with Ali Modu Sheriff again.

“I will never again sit down with Sheriff for solution with the Peoples Democratic party, PDP crisis.

Related: PDP Crisis: Modu Sheriff Storms out of Meeting With Jonathan

Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state has reacted to the walk-out by Senator Ali Modu Sheriff during the reconciliation meeting on Thursday headed by former President, Goodluck Jonathan.

The PDP Governor's forum Chairman said there is no amount of attempt that will make that will make Ali Modu Sheriff bow for peace.

He said Modu Sheriff is being sponsor by APC agents

“He is an impossible character”, Fayose said on Channels Television Politics Today anchored by Seun Okin.

View attachment 114823

“Personally, I will not attend any meeting with Ali Modu Sheriff again.

“I will never again sit down with Sheriff for solution with the Peoples Democratic party, PDP crisis.

Related: PDP Crisis: Modu Sheriff Storms out of Meeting With Jonathan
but Fayose and wikw brought him now

Back