Politics PDP is Sponsoring Pro-Buhari Activities -Atiku's Aide Cries Out

A

abujagirl

Oladimeji Fabiyi, National President of the Turaki Vanguard; an Atiku Abubakar support group, on Thursday said that the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP wanted former head of state, Muhammadu Buhari to emerge as the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

According to THIS DAY, Fabiyi called on Buhari to quit the presidential race.

"We are making this call on the former head of state with all sense of responsibility having in mind that Buhari will neither enrich the race nor enhance the political fortunes of the opposition APC which Nigerians hope will salvage their country from the 15 years of death grip and mis-governance of the PDP

"We, the members of the Turaki Vanguard, a political pressure group operating independently of the Atiku Abubakar Campaign Organisation, having carefully monitored and observed recent pro-Buhari activities sponsored by the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), hereby call on him to quit the presidential race".

"In making this call, we are mindful of the need for all patriotic Nigerians to help prevent another political ridicule of a former Nigerian leader like Buhari, which would be unavoidable if he continues with his 2015 aspiration.

"We hope the elderly and revered General will heed our advice and those of other respectable Nigerians like Sheikh Ahmad Gumi", Fabiyi said.

#Buhari #Atiku #APC #PDP

atiku n Buhari.jpg

More grease to their elbow, I hope he will be given the Pdp ticket when he loses that of the Apc in dec.
Pdp looking for an easy way out of the next election which is why it want Buhari to clinch the Apc's ticket and lose to them as usual but no this time.

More grease to their elbow, I hope he will be given the Pdp ticket when he loses that of the Apc in dec.
Pdp looking for an easy way out of the next election which is why it want Buhari to clinch the Apc's ticket and lose to them as usual but no this time.
Stop crying jor. Since Buhari declared, Atiku disappeared. I feel sorry for the Turaki, i feel your pain

Back