Metro Photo News: Nigerian Pilot of Missing Fighter Jet Reportedly Beheaded by Boko Haram

Vunderkind

Social Member
1975.png

Associated Press has released a video reportedly showing men of the Boko Haram sect beheading a man believed to be a military pilot. The man, it is believed, was the co-pilot for the missing Naval air force jet.

In the video, burnt plane parts with military colorings can be seen. It will be remembered that two pilots and an Alpha jet have been missing since September 11, with Boko Haram suspected.

The plane debris itself is confirmation that the terrorists are quite capable of shooting down aircraft. The man was beheaded by an axe, but not before identifying himself as a wing commander. He also mentioned that he hadn't seen his partner since the jet was shot down.

19752.png

The pilot who also gave his date of birth as 1975 also said:

"I'm a pilot of the Nigerian air-force. On September 11th, I was assigned on a mission to Kawuri, Borno state. During the mission we were shot down and our aircraft crashed. To this day, I don't know the whereabouts of my second pilot. I was taken into the care of (Boko Haram). At the time of the crash, I sustained cuts and broken hand and some other injuries to the head."

After saying this, he was forced to the ground, his head chopped off with the axe.

19753.jpg

Back