Metro Photo of 'Mystery Aircraft' Suspected in Synagogue Building Collapse Resembles Military Bomber Plane

Vunderkind

Social Member
A week after the tragic event which led to the death of more than 67 people, Prophet TB Joshua of Synagogue Church of All Nations insists that a 'mystery aircraft' was responsible for the collapse of the church's 6-storey building.

Earlier the preacher showed footage of the alleged aircraft on the Emmanuel.TV network.

Photos of the aircraft have now been released Bella Naija says.

As the story goes, on Facebook TB Joshua Ministries said a South African visitor named Shadrack Mamzini took a photo of the suspicious aircraft on the day of the incident:

“While I was taking the last picture, I saw a very big aircraft,” said a statement attributed to Mamzini on Facebook. “It was something which was unusual in the way it looked. It did not look like a passenger plane or an ordinary plane. My worry was that it was too low to the building. By the time the incident happened and the man of God spoke about it, I went back to check all the photos I had taken…I zoomed in on this picture where I saw the aircraft clearly.”

upload_2014-9-18_16-40-22.png

upload_2014-9-18_16-40-37.png

upload_2014-9-18_16-40-53.png

Eyewitnesses have volunteered that the aircraft resembles a Hercules C-130 military fighter jet (pictured below.)
upload_2014-9-18_16-42-9.png

Also noteworthy is a tweet attributed to Gidi_Traffic sighting the same plane at approximately the same time of the collapse.

upload_2014-9-18_16-43-27.png

Back