World [Photos] 6-Year-Old ISIS 'Jihadi Junior' Has A Nigerian Parent

P

ProfRem

The grandfather of the British child soldier dubbed 'Jihadi John Junior' has accused ISIS of using the six-year-old 'as a shield' and pleaded for his safe return to Britain.

Isa Dare was seen in a sickening new execution video wearing military fatigues and being forced to declare: 'We are going to kill the kaffir (non-believers) over there.'

His mother, Grace Khadijah Dare grew up in Lewisham, South London. She was born to Christian parents, Henry and Victoria Dare, but later converted to Islam and married a Swedish ISIS fighter, Abu Bakr. is Muslim convert Grace 'Khadija' Dare, 24, from Lewisham, South-East London, who had links to the killers of Lee Rigby and fled to Syria with her son three years ago.

Isa-DareAbu.jpg

Isa Dare

Grace’s father Henry Dare, a cab driver, has confirmed that his grandson is ‘definitely’ the boy in the sick ISIS video, the Mail Online reported today.

‘I was surprised when I saw the picture. It’s definitely him. Of course I’m worried but there’s nothing I can do now. I’m not angry – I would never have expected it. I just hope someone is trying to bring them back”, he told The Telegraph.

According to the report, in 2014, Grace posted another shocking photograph of the boy, named Isa, on her Twitter account, holding an AK-47 rifle. The boy was then just four years old.

Isa also has at least one younger sibling, a boy who would now be between two and three years old, who his mother has referred to as a ‘mini mujahid’, or holy warrior.

Grace is believed to have been radicalised online before she started attending the Lewisham Islamic Centre, where Drummer Lee Rigby’s murderers are said to have worshipped, although the mosque denies they were part of the congregation.

Prime Minister David Cameron has described the video as ‘desperate stuff’ from a group that is ‘losing territory’ and ‘increasingly losing anybody’s sympathy’.

isa-da.jpg

Isa-Dare-now-six-years.jpg

DailyMail UK

Back