Metro Police AIG Joseph Mbu Orders Arrests of AIT Journalist For Calling Him Controversial

A

abujagirl

Mr. Mbu Joseph Mbu, Assistant Inspector General of Police (AIG) in charge of Zone 7, Abuja, has ordered the arrest of Mr. Amaechi Anakwue, presenter of Matters Arising on Africa Independent Television (AIT) for calling him controversial. THIS DAY has this story.

The Assistant Inspector General of Police (AIG) in charge of Zone 7, Abuja, Mr. Mbu Joseph Mbu, has arrested the presenter of Matters Arising on Africa Independent Television (AIT), Mr. Amaechi Anakwue, for describing him as controversial.

Anakwue was said to have described the former Rivers State Commissioner of Police (CP) as controversial in one of his presentations earlier this week, but this did not go down well with the officer.

The reference, it was gathered, might not be unconnected with Mbu’s activities in Rivers State, where he was accused of carrying out orders from the presidency against the state governor and allies.

Click here to read more

SOURCE: #ThisDay

#Mbu #AIT #Rivers

joseph mbu.jpg

The AIG should be ashamed of himself for such flagrant abuse of power. If he feels slighted, he's free to file a legal action but detaining the journalist this way is sickening.

@Samod Biobaku We're heading back to the times of the Military junta . On another note, i think the name 'Amaechi' spooked Mbu. The AIT journalist is an Amaechi just like the Rivers state governor....

@Samod Biobaku We're heading back to the times of the Military junta . On another note, i think the name 'Amaechi' spooked Mbu. The AIT journalist is an Amaechi just like the Rivers state governor....
Me thinks Mbu should just get those really dark shades so he can complete his Abacha-act. On being spooked, :D:D:D that's hilarious :D:D:D

Mbu behaved like an "agbaya", a big bully. He should be thoroughly be ashamed of his acts.
Mbu has clearly shown that if any insane system blesses him with the power of Jonathan, he would make men who cross his path disappear and never be found. Mbu has the quality to emerge a remorseless killer. How did such a man even find his way into the police force? If one man is held against his will just because he used the word 'controversy,' please what happens if he does something much worse. Mtsheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!!!

Back