World Police Rescues 40 Abused Children From Christian Sect

L

LequteMan

germany.jpg

More than a hundred German police have raided two locations of a Christian sect called The Twelve Tribes in Bavaria.

According to Augsburger Allgemeine and Spiegel Online Police took away 28 children from one monastery near the town of Deiningen and 12 from a second location, Woernitz over allegations of beatings and abuse.

Spiegel Online quoted local officials as saying a family court and youth office had received "credible, concrete and actionable information" that the "physical and emotional welfare of the children could be permanently compromised".

The dawn raids followed "new evidence pointing to significant and ongoing child abuse by the members", local officials were quoted as saying.
Witnesses say police met no resistance from the group, which denies the allegations.

The Christian group, which describes itself as a "spiritual brotherhood", had been in trouble with authorities before for its refusal to send their children to state schools.

The children were temporarily handed into the care of foster families.

If religion is the opium of the masses, Christianity is the overdose that kills.
Spiritual brotherhood, why am I not surprised they picked that name? I understand the Holy Book did not say "thou shalt not be paedophilic" but neither does it say you should not romance a wall to satisfy your sexual urges. Picking tHe option of child molestation not only defies the purpose of Christianity, it is ethically n morally degrading.
But as usual, what do I know? Am not a "heavenly ordained" minister that hears first-hand from the Holy Spirit.

What criteria can the world judge sexual profanities? We clamour for gay rights, legal prostitution, and even bestiality.
Soon paedophiles will cry out for freedom n recognition - alas it has happened in Nigeria. Smh

Yerima (dated) - an individual that gets sexually turned on by the cries of infants.

Apologies, I digressed..

Well, @phealip there are different forms of child abuse. I didn't see it explicitly said there that it was of the sexual kind. I mean, corporal mortification performed on children alone is a form of child abuse.

Making the children fast for hours on end, or whipping them repeatedly, or even denying them secular education - that can be abuse too.

I don't know...

True @Vunderkind, undeniably there are other forms of abuse. In this case, I can place a bet that there were abuses of a sexual nature. Like you said....

I don't know

Corporal punishment and possibly meal deprivation can be termed child abuse in Germany. With hands lifted up in worship n bent knees, as u confess your evil deeds to your parents, @Vunderkind dem no born u well to tell ya papa say na child abuse. Abi dem no "abuse" u when u small?

If that's the abuse referred here, make them chillax jor

True @Vunderkind, undeniably there are other forms of abuse. In this case, I can place a bet that there were abuses of a sexual nature. Like you said....

I don't know

Corporal punishment and possibly meal deprivation can be termed child abuse in Germany. With hands lifted up in worship n bent knees, as u confess your evil deeds to your parents, @Vunderkind dem no born u well to tell ya papa say na child abuse. Abi dem no "abuse" u when u small?

If that's the abuse referred here, make them chillax jor
If beating a kid for playing football in the neighborhood, not fetching water on time or failing to "carry first" in class after a term can be termed as an abuse, then 99% of Nigerians have been abused. :D

Back