Metro Police Uncovers Graves in House of Lagos Prophet Who Chained Son, 27 Others

kemi

Social Member
The Lagos State Police Command has uncovered shallow graves allegedly used by Emmanuel Adeyemi, a prophet who was arrested for chaining 28 people, to bury clients, who died during spiritual cleansing in his Oke-Ira, Ogba home.

lagos prophet.jpg

Commissioner of Police, Lagos State Police Command, Fatai Owoseni, who made the disclosure, said: “We had another tip-off that there were people he (suspect) buried in his compound and he confirmed it during interrogation.

“Because the area is swampy, the suspect allegedly buried some people in the swamp and about three others in the house.”

Asked what the shallow graves were for, he replied, “I bury patients who died in the process of receiving treatment. Some of them were brought very sick from the hospital for treatment.

“At times, some would be healed while others won’t make it. They were buried with the consent of their relatives.”

He further denied claims that he sold human parts to ritualists, saying “I swear, I don’t sell human parts. I am only a traditional healer.”

However, Owoseni assured that the police would get to the root of the matter.

Photo: LIB

Back