Business Power: Benin DISCO plans mass sack -National Mirror

A

abujagirl

The new owner of Benin Distribution Company, Vigeo Power Limited, is planning to weed out indolent, poor and fraudulent staff of defunct Power Holding Company Nigeria, PHCN. A member of the management of the new company disclosed this to our correspondent in Benin yesterday.

Although the move is causing panic among PHCN workers transferred to the new company, the Principal Manager (Public Affairs), Benin Distribution Company, Mr. Babatunde Fadipe, could not confirm the story.

Fadipe, who said he was not competent to speak on the issue, referred our correspondent to the Chairman of the company, Mr. Gbolade Osibodu. He said: “I am not competent to speak to you on the question that you are asking me now. I have not been briefed by the management to speak on an issue like this.

SOURCE: National Mirror

Read more at http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/power-benin-disco-plans-mass-sack/

images

Surprise, surprise! This is normal. They will cut out the fat to create a nice new lean organisation and then start selling the parts :) to make money :)

Nigeria needs believers
This is not a Nigerian issue. It is now business.
The serious guys will make it work and will generate power and make money that way. The sharks will strip the assets and move on. cf Nigeria steel complexes

Back