Politics Presidency Denies Conveying Asari-Dokubo Via Presidential Jet

A

abujagirl

The Presidency has denied media reports claiming that President Goodluck Jonathan sent the presidential jet to convey Mujahid Asari-Dokubo from Benin Republic to Nigeria after his release.

According to LEADERSHIP, Reuben Abati, Special Adviser to the president on media and publicity said, "“I can tell you that President Jonathan did not send any presidential jet to Benin Republic. Or has Asari-Dokubo told anybody that he was brought to Nigeria in a presidential jet? So what is this all about? Blackmail and mischief obviously”.

“There is no truth in the report that a presidential jet was used to convey Asari-Dokubo. Again, what we see here is the attempt by people to just tell lies and try to package lies as the truth for gullible Nigerians to believe.

“I have read some reports in which they said ‘unconfirmed reports indicate...’ Nobody has been able to say anything categorically and I think it is very sad that people, in an attempt to just play politics with anything at all, will start packaging lies hoping that gullible persons will believe them. Nobody can come up with any evidence that any presidential jet was sent to Benin Republic".

upload_2013-11-29_8-54-14.png

Whoever controls the media, controls the mind - Jim Morrison

Care must be taken so we do not loose the rights to the truth. The media now have to be careful as the agendas from all corners is starting to unravel. This includes state owned media and all others including so called 'truth crusaders'. We are now beginning to short change the audience and they are done listening.

Back