Politics Presidency Reacts To Fresh Rumour On Buhari's Health

A

abujagirl

The Presidency has denied claims by Sahara Reporters that President Muhammadu Buhari is very ill and currently being fed intravenously.

muhammadu buhari3.jpg

READ: Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating, But Cabal Won't Let Him Travel for Urgent Treatment- SR

Buhari's Personal Assistant on new media Bashir Ahmad, on Sunday night said the report was totally untrue.

He wrote, "I have received many calls and text messages this evening, asking me whether the story published on Sahara Reporters about President Muhammadu Buhari's health status is true or not.

"The story like so many of its kind is untrue, as Garba Shehu said last week Thursday, there is no need for apprehension over President Buhari's health. We pray that God continues to see Mr. President through this period of recuperation."

President Buhari have been absent even at FEC meeting in d last 3 weeks and u re still deceiving urselves not Nigerians.

re not being truthful to themselves. They are playing hide and cover game. The result will overwhelm them. It ll be mind-blowing. Today sick, tomorrow die, next tomorrow collapse and wake up. I tire ooo!

Back