Politics President Buhari Reaffirms Kitchen Comment; 'Aisha Belongs to My Kitchen' [SEE VIDEO]

P

ProfRem

President Muhammadu Buhari has reaffirmed that his wife, Aisha's job is to look after him

When Deutsche Welle, Germany's public international broadcaster asked to clarify on his statement that his wife belongs to his kitchen, Buhari said: "I am sure you have a house.You know where your kitchen is, you know where your living room is, and I believe your wife looks after all of that even if she is working."

When asked again if that was his wife - Aisha's function, Mr President replied in the affirmative, saying: "Yes. To look after me."

See video:

Attachments

• aishaBuhariNigeria.JPG
    aishaBuhariNigeria.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 7
President Muhammadu Buhari has reaffirmed that his wife, Aisha's job is to look after him

When Deutsche Welle, Germany's public international broadcaster asked to clarify on his statement that his wife belongs to his kitchen, Buhari said: "I am sure you have a house.You know where your kitchen is, you know where your living room is, and I believe your wife looks after all of that even if she is working."

When asked again if that was his wife - Aisha's function, Mr President replied in the affirmative, saying: "Yes. To look after me."

See video:

Mr @Lequte You need to see this....It is in English language. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
'My wife's job is to look after me''.

Well, I have nothing against that statement. If he had said this the first time, there wouldn't have been no issues at all.

Buhari needs better PR coaching and management.

Back