Politics President Jonathan is Nigeria and PDP’s Biggest Problem

A

abujagirl

Former Osun State governor and Interim National Chairman of the newly registered All Progressive Congress,APC, Chief Bisi Akande, has described President Goodluck Jonathan as the biggest problem of Nigeria and the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP).

Akande made this revelation in a recent interview granted to Osun Defenders.

“I know the biggest problem of PDP today is Jonathan”

When asked if the APC’s recent invitation to President Jonathan was a show of admiration, Akande said ” We have many reasons not to admire Jonathan I had two meetings with him in 2011, I also had a long telephone conversation with him, I did not find him to be a serious- minded leader. I can say boldly today that Nigerian’s problem is Jonathan”.

“He is a Kindergarten Leader. If you remember, because Bola Ahmed Tinubu insisted that the ACN would not participate in the Government of National Unity, he sent the Bureau of Code of Conduct after him until he (Jonathan) was disgraced”.

“When Dimeji Bankole didn’t want to support his candidate for the speaker of the House of the Representatives, he set the EFCC after him. See the crisis in the Rivers State House of Assembly, now he sends EFCC after everybody behaving like Kindergarten Leader. We want a good leader now in our country, not somebody like Jonathan. I don’t have any reason to admire Jonathan. If he came to APC, we would have been afraid so that he doesn’t bring crisis to our party”, Akande added.

Attachments

• upload_2013-8-18_12-20-3.png
    upload_2013-8-18_12-20-3.png
    87.7 KB · Views: 14
Back