Politics President Jonathan Will Lose Rivers State in 2015 If Wike Wins PDP Primaries -Seidu

A

abujagirl

Alhaji Musa Seidu, Chairman of the Northern Forum (South-South/South-East) has warned that President Goodluck Jonathan and the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP will lose Rivers state in 2015 if Chief Nyesom Wike is presented as a gubernatorial candidate.

According to NIGERIAN TRIBUNE, Sidu gave the warning in Port Harcourt on Saturday.

Seidu said, "If Wike is given the governorship ticket, we will go back to the All Progressives Congress (APC). But I am appealing to President Jonathan and the PDP national leadership not to allow this to happen. We are PDP members and leaders in the state because we have massive votes for the party. The only thing that will make us to move to APC is if Wike is given the governorship ticket because he doesn’t want us.

"We look at Rivers as a PDP state. Those who are in APC today are there because some of them saw that Wike could pick the PDP ticket. If today, Wike is dropped and another person emerges as the PDP candidate, you will see the difference. Eighty per cent of this state is PDP and you cannot change it. But where the party makes the mistake, that is where the crisis will come.

"My appeal to the president, is that PDP national and the presidency should save Rivers PDP. We are PDP here and the assurance I am giving the president is that if Wike is not given the ticket, nobody will stop PDP from ruling this state in 2015".

#PDP #Wike #Rivers

goodluck jonathan 2.jpg

Back