Politics Presidential Jet Allegedly Leaves London

A

abujagirl

One of Nigeria's Presidential jets which was parked in London since President Muhammadu Buhari left for medical treatment is said to have departed from London.

buhari jet.jpg

VANGUARD reports that the plane left London on Tuesday, August 1. The destination of the jet is unknown. The media house wrote, "as at the time of filing this report late Tuesday night, there was no confirmation to the effect that the presidential aircraft had left London and there was no movement within the Presidential Villa to support the rumour."

Presidential aides, Femi Adesina and Garba Lawal have denied the departure of the jet. Adesina who denied knowledge of the development according to Vanguard said: “BBC also called me and said the president’s aircraft had taken off, I should confirm it. I said the tradition is that if the president is coming, we will be asked to issue a statement but there has been no such instruction.”

I had a dream last night that he arrived in an ambulance, and he got out waved onlookers and went back into the ambulance without saying a word. Wishing him good health and commonsense too. To be president is not do or die.

We are counting down to 7th August for him. If they like, let them keep hiding and not reveal the truth to Nigerians and save our economy.

I had a dream last night that he arrived in an ambulance, and he got out waved onlookers and went back into the ambulance without saying a word. Wishing him good health and commonsense too. To be president is not do or die.
your dream is one kind

Back