Entertainment Pretty Mike and The Human Puppies Everybody is Talking About [PHOTOS]

Disrespectful statement. Was thinking you'd condemn the guy's actions, rather than make such hasty 'killing' conclusions. Perhaps, no 'sane' man...

Pretty Mike is actually gay.

And I repeat, no straight man would treat women this way.

Oya, coman beat me.

Pretty Mike is actually gay.

And I repeat, no straight man would treat women this way.

Oya, coman beat me.

Haha... I won't beat you. Nah. If he's gay, none of my business. My point is in you being careful with what you say or write - as people are actually reading you. Words move people. Respect should come into being when we play with words too. What do you think would be the of the action of any gay who reads this? Our commentaries should edify, and not tear people apart.

Happy new year, my friend. :)

Being gay has nothing to do with it. This has been done before, it is a publicity stunt working very nicely.

Many men and women are pretty keen the equipment. @Samguine - maybe your girlfriend should tie you up and flog you once in a while.

Haha... I won't beat you. Nah. If he's gay, none of my business. My point is in you being careful with what you say or write - as people are actually reading you. Words move people. Respect should come into being when we play with words too. What do you think would be the of the action of any gay who reads this? Our commentaries should edify, and not tear people apart.

Happy new year, my friend. :)

None of your business, but you keep quoting and replying my posts.

I honestly do not understand why you take this personally. Read up on the behavioral tendencies of gays, then let us discuss.

I will never respect a man that puts leashes on women.. Any individual here that is gay and feels slighted by my comments, let him quote me and I will reply him accordingly.

Happy new year to you too!!

Back