Prince Boateng writes Ghana FA to come back to the Black Stars

AC Milan midfielder,Kevin Prince Boateng,has revealed his desire to come back to the the Ghana national team,after initially retiring from international football.
Boateng announced his retirement two years ago,saying that he would love to concentrate on club football,citing long journeys and persistent injuries, but he is rescinding his decision and is now willing to once again play for the Black Stars team.
Boateng while writing to the Ghana FA this week said:“I write to inform the Ghana Football Association that after a few consultations, I have decided to change my decision and confirm my availability to play for the Black Stars whenever I am needed,” his letter said.
A statement published on the Ghana FA website said: “It is with great pleasure that we welcome your decision to return to action to the national team of Ghana, the Black Stars.”
“Your decision to return to action for Ghana will surely re-energise the Black Stars for our future challenges.”
There are speculation that Boateng,decided to come back to the Ghana national team,putting into consideration that it is a World Cup year,as it is the pinnacle of every footballer’s career.

Continue reading...

Back