Entertainment Princess, Nigerian Comedian Blames Media for Her Failed Marriage

Princess, chubby Nigerian comedian whose marriage crashed two weeks after her May 2013 wedding in Lagos has revealed how the media played a very integral role in the crash of her marriage adding that her marriage also suffered from irreconcilable differences.

Speaking on YNaija's 'Rubbin Minds,' on her failed marriage, Princess (born Princess Oluwadamilola Adekoya) said, "It's like a mystery. It was based on the fact that individual differences came up and after the two weeks when the marriage ended, I didn't think it was something of joy for me to start announcing to everyone. My family and the guy's family believed that we could all make it work so we started trying to see how... and then I think around July, things came back, wasn't too smooth but we were determined to make it work and that is the most important thing but when everything finally ended, it was really very painful and all that but I didn't tell anybody.

"So December 26, I decided to let the cat out of the bag. You know I was facing so many things you know...I was pregnant twice in a year according to some bloggers. So all I said was... It was a joke... It was meant to let the story land softly... 'the marriage has ended' ...and I started seeing people pressing their phones immediately and I was like who are you talking to? Are you trying to tell Linda Ikeji or something?... Anyways, people were saying so many things on the day of the wedding. I didn't know but on our honeymoon, someone directed us to the internet and that was were most of the problems started - things about me - things about the guy and there is so much pressure that each person can take. I was like 'common people write stuff' but the guy was like, 'are you kidding me?' The marriage ended due to irreconcilable differences but then the negative media contributed to it," she said.

Source: RubbinMinds

#Princess #NigerianFemaleComedian #PrincessFailedMarriage #FailedCelebrityMarriages

PrincessComedian.jpg

Back