Metro Prophet TB Joshua Moves Out Of Nigeria, Relocate Ministry To Israel

P

ProfRem

Few weeks after public battle with the controversial Apostle Johnson Suleiman, the Nigerian Prophet T.B. Joshua has declared his intention to leave Nigeria and relocate his ministry to the nation of Israel.

In a clip, Apostle Suleiman had said T.B. Joshua is too small to stand and allow people ridicule Adeboye and Papa Idahosa.

Speaking at his church service on Sunday 30th April 2017, Joshua disclosed that he had just returned from the ‘Holy Land’ after holding meetings with three prominent Israeli mayors of Jerusalem, Tiberias and the Jordan Valley.

TB Joshua said Israel offered him both land and facilities in an area around the biblical site of the Sea of Galilee for the Nigerian Pastor to organise meetings for international pilgrims.

“This is where my Father in Heaven came from – it’s non-negotiable,” Joshua explained, adding it was not a decision he undertook lightly.

“It’s the best place for you to meet Prophet T.B. Joshua. After your healing, blessing and deliverance, you can move around all the spiritual monuments which will establish your faith,” he clarified.

Tb Joshua Israel.JPG

Joshua said his decision to leave was not connected to the “persecution” he endured during his ministry.

TB Joshua said the move would help people to “appreciate” what his ministry had been contributing to both the local economy and Nigeria’s international image.

“This is the most persecuted ministry in the world. Who are the people persecuting the ministry? My people, Africa.

“That is why I choose to live a lonely life. If you want to see me, come to this church. I don’t go out. It has not been easy – because I don’t know who is a friend or who is an enemy.

“If you learn T.B. Joshua is not around, I am in a revival. I live in the church here. I don’t have a house outside.”

Related: Apostle Suleiman Attacks Prophet T.B Joshua - You're Too Small

Last edited by a moderator:
Back