Metro Prophetess - What God Showed Me About Apostle Suleiman, Stephanie Otobo [VIDEO]

A

abujagirl

A Video of woman claiming to have gotten a prophecy from God about the Apostle Johnson Suleiman and Stephanie Otobo saga has gone viral.

Apostle Johnson Suleiman3.jpg

The woman who gave her name Princess, in the widely circulated video described Apostle Suleman Johnson as fake.

She said, This is a revelation from God to men of God especially Suleman Johnson. I have been willing to release this video for a month now because the Lord has instructed me to do it. I needed to be sure its coming from God and I have gotten a lot of confirmation.

“Today the Lord said what he has revealed to me concerning Suleman Johnson, I should say it to the whole world so that they would know.

“In due time, the other Ministers of God who are not working according to his will, the Lord has revealed them all to me. I know you by your name but in due time the Lord said I should tell you, you all need to repent or face calamity.

“I want to tell you everything. Nothing but the truth on what God has revealed to me in the past one month. Nothing is added, nothing is separated. I have seven pages here. These are what God has showed to me over one month with the dates attached to it.

“The day-one of the revelation was my encounter with Suleman Johnson. I don’t know him in real life, I don’t know Stephanie Otobo. On the 30 of March, the Lord revealed Suleman Johnson’s atrocities to me. He showed me what his members and the world do not know about Suleman Johnson.

“God also showed me that Stephanie’s mother has been killed spiritually. She was killed the day she entered Suleman Johnson’s church.

“Suleman has killed so many people in order to obtain more power and influence in the society. God said Suleman Johnson is not a true servant of God, and he is not working for him. That he does not know him and he has a master called Satan.

“God told me that Apostle Suleman’s gifts to the people and members of his church have a spiritual effect on them. He told that the gifts are used in exchange of the people’s destiny. He said people receiving gifts from Suleman Johnson are spiritually dead. They are initiated into satanic occult kingdom. All his members are spiritually dead. All his members are all living corpse. They are now demons.

“Suleman Johnson helps the families of those he killed for ritual purposes and they will never suspect him.

See video:

Back