Metro Prostitute Who Survived 'Ghost Attack' In Abia Brothel Speaks From Hospital

kemi

Social Member
The alleged mysterious attack from ghosts or spirits suffered by some persons at a popular brothel in Umuahia, the Abia State capital, have continued to trail mixed reactions.

mys slap 2.PNG

This is just as a commercial sex worker, Miss Chika Obi, who was one of the unconscious victims in the wake of the attack, regained consciousness, saying she did not know how she landed in the hospital.

It would be recalled that the body of a lady suspected to be a commercial sex worker, alongside the body of a man and some unconscious persons, was on Wednesday retrieved from the said brothel..

Speaking with New Telegraph, the survivor, who hails from Ozubulu in Ekwusigo Local Government Area of Anambra State, said “I have been residing in that hotel for over six months now doing my hustling business to survive. We pay a certain amount of money to the owner of the place. The owner is a fat woman.

“Honestly, I cannot remember what happened. All I can tell you is that I slept in my room as usual. I was alone that night because I did not get any client. Then I saw myself here in the hospital.

“I do not know if it is a spiritual attack or what. I cannot explain how so-called ghosts struck. I’m confused, I cannot even remember where my phone is. But we used a generator that night, when there was no electricity. The generator set was not very far from my room.

Meanwhile, the Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Nta Ogbonnaya stated that the police would go after the owner (a woman) of the brothel, adding that the Homicide section of the State Criminal Investigations Department, SCID, had begun investigation into the incident.

Back