Radwanska has no regrets over nude photos

C

Chris Maduewesi

Polish Tennis star,Agnieska Radwanska,has revealed that she has no regrets,posing nude in a magazine cover.
There were widespread criticisms for Radwanska,especially in her homeland,Poland,after she posed nude for ESPN The Magazine’s “Body Issue.”
Radwnaska who is ranked as the world number four, was photographed naked,sitting in a chair beside a swimming pool filled with tennis balls, with many terming it as immoral.
Rather she said that those criticizing her are overreacting,adding that she does not regret her actions.
“I think I wasn’t really expecting that huge thing about it,” she said. “I’m still happy that I did it.”
“The pictures are certainly not meant to cause offense and to brand them as immoral clearly does not take into account the context of the magazine,” she said.
“Moreover, they do not contain any explicit imagery whatsoever. I train extremely hard to keep my body in shape and that’s what the article and the magazine is all about.”
Radwanska will this week in the Bank of the West Classic at Stanford’s Taube Family Tennis Center, play her first tournament after the Wimbledon Open,where she crashed out in the semifinal to Sabine Lisicki.

Continue reading...

Back