Entertainment Reason Kinsmen Threw Stones at 2Face's Mum at Husband's Burial

Nigerian singer, 2Face's mother, Mrs. Rose Idibia was allegedly stoned by a section of her late husband's relative and kinsmen during his burial at the Amafu community in Okpokwu LGA of Benue State.

A source at the burial affirmed that Mrs. Idibia was viciously attacked with stones at her husband, Pa Michael Idibia's burial for allegedly holding 2Face back from building the family house he promised.

We gathered that problem started shortly after Pa Idibia's death and the children were summoned by his kinsmen.

When the deceased's four children met with the relatives, they were given various responsibilities. 2Face on his part, was instructed to build a house where his father would be buried and also 'grade' the road leading to Amufu, their home town from Ojapo for easy access during the burial.

2Face, we learnt, agreed to do his bit and Shortly afterwards, he sent money to the kinsmen to commence work on the building project as well as grading the road.

The project struck a brick wall when the funds ceased coming in and when contacted, 2face explained that he no longer had sufficient funds to complete the project adding that he would continue after the burial.
A source close to thew family explained that Pa Michael's kinsmen carried out a kinsmen and eventually arrived at the conclusion that Mrs. Idibia was allegedly responsible for stopping 2face from going on with the project as earlier agreed.

They held firmly onto their belief that Mrs. Idibia told 2face to cease pumping money into building a house he would not live in telling him that since he was not planning to relocate to Benue State to live in the house, his uncles would eventually take over the house.

This was what gave birth to the plan to humiliate Mrs. Idibia and 2face by jeering at her, calling her names and hurling stones and stick at her.

Some, we gathered, even went as far as calling her ‘Obu Michael’ (Michael’s husband) and she was sneaked away into a room by her colleagues from Cherryfield College, Jikwoyi where she serves as Vice Principal.

While this was going on, 2Face allegedly remained in his car with two of his kids, Isabella and Olivia.
In her reaction to the father in charge of Mt. St. Camel Catholic Church, Ojapo who tried settling the case, Mrs. Idibia blasted her in-laws for being heartless and said:

"Is it not wickedness that you would call on someone who is mourning his father to come and start a building project? When my husband died, they informed my son to come and build ten bedroom flat. He accepted and promised to do so, with the hope that a huge amount of money was coming his way. The building project started almost immediately but stopped along the line because of finance. So, when they called to complain why money was no longer coming, I called 2Face and he said because of the Ebola issue, the money he was expecting could not come but that they should hold on till after the burial. But his uncle refused and insisted that the burial would not hold until 2Face completes the house. When we finally came home with the corpse, they began to boo me. Some wanted to kill me by throwing stones and sticks at me saying I stopped 2Face my son from building in his village,” she narrated.

Source: DailyPost

#2FaceIdibia #MrsRoseIdibia #2FaceMumStoned

2Face.jpg

Back