Entertainment Recording Artiste Iggy Azalea To Photographer - I hope You Get Ebola

Iggy Azalea, Australian recording artiste who left Wales for the United States at the age of 16 has invoked a curse of Ebola on a photographer who took pictures of her while she was buying eggs at Vons Grocery Store in California.

Not less than 4,000 people so far have tragically lost their lives to the deadly Ebola virus but that didn't stop Iggy Azalea from invoking it upon a photographer who got her extremely irritated by taking pictures of her.

"I hope you get Ebola. I hope you die," she said to the photographer as she returned to her car with a friend.
She proceeded to call him a 'c***' while she tried to ram him with her shopping cart because the paparazzo snapped Iggy as she tried to buy eggs in the store.

Click here to read more

Source: DailyMail

#IggyAzalea #Ebola

Iggy Azalea (1).JPG Iggy Azalea (2).jpg

The paparazzi can be annoying at atimes...i hope he doesn't get Ebola sha :rolleyes:
If he ever gets the Ebola virus, Iggy must be prepared to tell us whether she paid someone to do it or if she used metaphysical means to achieve this. Iggy must learn that when we pray for the rain, we must be ready to deal with the mud.

Back