Politics Reno Omokri Attacks Nnamdi Kanu For Disrespecting Jonathan

P

ProfRem

Reno Omokri, the former aide to former President, Goodluck Joanthan has faulted the Nnmadi Kanu, the IPOB leader over his statement on the competency of former Nigerian leader.

Omokri also insisted that Nnamdi Kanu was wrong to have labeled former President Goodluck Jonathan as weak.

According to him, Nnamdi Kanu must learn what leadership entails.

He said: "In my widely published article advising Ndi'Igbo,

I said the Igbo often mistake discretion for weakness. Nnamdi Kanu proves my point! Calling Dr. Goodluck Jonathan weak and incompetent is just a manifestation of what I wrote about.

"Nnamdi Kanu needs to understand something about leadership. Leadership is a platform that gives you the opportunity to increase your influence or reduce it until it is eliminated. Upon his release, public sympathy for him increased his influence.

"The successful sit at home further increased it. However, his utterances since then have been steadily reducing his influence.

This is coming few hours after Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode disagreed with the IPOB leader that former President Goodluck Jonathan is too weak and incompetence.

Related: Fani-Kayode Disagrees With Nnamdi Kanu Over Jonathan's Administration

Attachments

• kanu and GEJ.JPG
    kanu and GEJ.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 20
Back