Politics Revealing! List of Nigerian Politicians With Houses and Businesses In UAE - Sahara Reporters

P

ProfRem

Following the recent trip of President Buhari to the United Arab Emirates UAE for the World Future Energy Summit where he met with the UAE government officials and signed agreement to help Nigeria recover all her stolen funds lodged in the country.

SaharaReporters released list of Nigerian politicians with houses and businesses in the UAE.

See tweets:

pol.JPG

pol2.JPG

pol3.JPG

pol5.JPG

Source: @SaharaReporters

Attachments

• pol4.JPG
    pol4.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 61
Imagine the sufferness we Nigerians are encountering and our so call looters and thieves who paraded themselves as the friend of the masses using our fortunes to make another already rich country to look more beautiful...Hmmm diaris God ooo:(

All of dem na FLASH....to be denied later on. S. R. sha. Too much amebo. It's not a crime to have a house in Dubai.

Let's see evidence that the houses were bought with stolen money, then Twitter and Nairaland can take it from there.

All of dem na FLASH....to be denied later on. S. R. sha. Too much amebo. It's not a crime to have a house in Dubai.
It is not a crime when you can pay your workers salaries... when you run government without loan and when the State witnessed tremendous development like Dubai.

It is not a crime when you can pay your workers salaries... when you run government without loan and when the State witnessed tremendous development like Dubai.

I just de laugh! Just a week ago Fayose said something about their salary being 500k on channels television, that they could have possibly donated 10 million when Obasanjo requested.
As a Nigerian and knowing Nigerians so well, I doubt if they would by any house below 10 million in dubai, first of all, let's ask ourselves how much a house cost in dubai?

It's a crime. What happen in their own country? Let them develop Nigeria first before moving to other countries
Oga go and work hard and stop hating on others. Wealth is not a crime, wherever a man decides to invest his money shouldn't bother you. Did you hustle with him?

Is it only PDP fellows that owns properties in UAE?
...it is a continuation of the fight against opposition.
Mr presidents corruption fight is not holistic.
what a shame!

@Jules, I didn't have an account previously, I had to to say something to you.
You may not see anything wrong by having businesses and property aboard by these Public Servants, but I want you to think about these few;
1. Who will probe, ask Aliko Dangote, Chief Igbinedion and other entrepreneurs why they have properties in the UAE?
2. As a public servant, who employes you?
3. As a public servant, on whose account are you been paid salary?
4. Do you pay tax?

I think your answers shouldn't be far from mine..

Now I think before you assume that kind of life in the Public life, whatever you have acquired before will be declared for clarity and transparency. Now these government funds the are been spent by these individuals are taxes paid by the people of Nigeria for the development of their country.
And you think we should take it light on corruption?
@Jules, do you pay tax?
Now if the properties and all are only those of PDP, am not "Partylistic" but if there are evidences and proofs to show that others also have, why not share it?

If the PMB administration is shedding some set of people or party members, don't you think rival parties are also searching for their (Apc) loopholes?

Please the fight against corruption shouldn't be seen as a personal affair, it's for the good of all.

@CzarArmani Thank you for joining Nigerian Bulletin.

Some public officers had jobs, careers before venturing into public service; NEVER FORGET THAT. Where a man decides to invest his money shouldn't give you sleepless nights. Do you have proof that they bought properties with government funds? . A media trial is different but a court room trial bro. I pray PMB wins his anti-corruption war in the court room.

On do i pay tax? ; Are you the taxman? :p

Not until when I see...Its evident and common in this part of the . let 'em deny the allegation first
You're calling corruption hustle? What are you saying for goodness sake? Lemme put it to you that you I will hate them for stealing state and federal government money to their private account.
Oga go and work hard and stop hating on others. Wealth is not a crime, wherever a man decides to invest his money shouldn't bother you. Did you hustle with him?

Back