Politics Rivers PDP: 15 Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants Set to Help Wike Win

A

abujagirl

15 aspirants who lost at the Rivers governorship primaries of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP have set aside their grievances and will be working with Nyesom Wike to help their party recapture the state.

The efforts of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Rivers State at reconciling aggrieved governorship aspirants seem to be paying off as 15 of them have agreed to work with the party’s candidate for the 2015 gubernatorial election, Chief Nyesom Wike.

However, one of the aspirants, Mr. Odein Ajumogobia pleaded ignorance of any reconciliation saying, "I am not aware. I am out of the country. Some may have . Its politics. Interests and perspectives change. As I said in my recent TV interview, Wike is the PDP flag bearer, subject to the outcome of my legal challenge in court as to his eligibility and the process by which he emerged".

This is as Wike has disclosed that the party would unveil a female as his running mate on Tuesday.

The aspirants that have reconciled with Wike at a meeting held at Le Meridien Hotel, Port Harcourt on Christmas day include Professor Don Baridon, Mr. Ben Dimpka, Professor Israel Owate, Mr Siha Ofonyi, Mr Richard Victor, Mr. Bekinbo Dagogo-Jack, Mr. Nimi Wilson-Jack, B.D Esale and Mr. Dennis Oseleye Ojuta. He had earlier signed a similar agreement with six others.

#Wike #PDP

Nyesom Wike.jpg

Back