Sports Ronaldo, Messi And Neymar Are 2015 Ballon d'Or Finalists- FIFA

The world football governing body have revealed the list for the final three nominees for the 2015 FIFA Ballon d’Or awards which will be staged in Zurich next January.

The three players are Spanish league players and they as follow: Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal/Real Madrid), Lionel Messi (Argentina/FC Barcelona) and Neymar (Brazil/FC Barcelona).

Meanwhile, Carli Lloyd (USA/Houston Dash), Aya Miyama (Japan/Okayama Yunogo Belle), and Célia Šašić (Germany/1. FFC Frankfurt) are in the running for the women’s award.

The candidates for the FIFA World Coach of the Year for Men’s Football and FIFA World Coach of the Year for Women’s Football awards have also been announced. In alphabetical order, the contenders are: Pep Guardiola (Spain/FC Bayern Munich), Luis Enrique Martínez (Spain/FC Barcelona), Jorge Sampaoli (Argentina/Chilean national team) for the FIFA World Coach of the Year for Men’s Football award; and Jill Ellis (USA/USA national team), Mark Sampson (Wales/English national team) and Norio Sasaki (Japan/Japanese national team) for the FIFA World Coach of the Year for Women’s Football award.

All of the nominees were confirmed after a voting process, which was open to the captains and head coaches of the men’s and women’s national teams of the 207 member associations as well as international media representatives selected by FIFA and France Football.

ballon.jpg

LOOOOL! Look at @ese throwing side-jabs at me. This will be the last time a Barca player will get the ballon d'or for the next 5 years (that's if Ronaldo doesn't get it). D'you know why? Platini won't be at the helms of affairs of UEFA again.

LOOOOL! Look at @ese throwing side-jabs at me. This will be the last time a Barca player will get the ballon d'or for the next 5 years (that's if Ronaldo doesn't get it). D'you know why? Platini won't be at the helms of affairs of UEFA again.
Platini, no Platini, everyone knows Neymar and Messi were exceptional last season and still are. Barca Players will always be on the list - Next season will be - Suarez, Messi and Neymar.

Platini, no Platini, everyone knows Neymar and Messi were exceptional last season and still are. Barca Players will always be on the list - Next season will be - Suarez, Messi and Neymar.
I hear ye

index.jpg

Neymar---------Diver. He should be competing against Michael Phelps in the Olympics
Messi--------Inconsistent. He should be heading PHCN in Nigeria
Suarez-------Zombie Apocalypse. He should be the star actor in Walking Dead.
Ronaldo-----Should be strutting the runway for Calvin Klein

Thank God Blatter and Platini would be gone in no time. People would now see and appreciate the ingenuity of players in the Premier League, especially Chelsea. Next finalists would be Willian-Hazard-Oscar-Costa in that order.

View attachment 64010

Neymar---------Diver. He should be competing against Michael Phelps in the Olympics
Messi--------Inconsistent. He should be heading PHCN in Nigeria
Suarez-------Zombie Apocalypse. He should be the star actor in Walking Dead.
Ronaldo-----Should be strutting the runway for Calvin Klein

Thank God Blatter and Platini would be gone in no time. People would now see and appreciate the ingenuity of players in the Premier League, especially Chelsea. Next finalists would be Willian-Hazard-Oscar-Costa in that order.
Chelsea Fans, I dont know how you watch football games, always sleeping during games:)

This is how hazard strolls to the Ballon d'Or -

Warning+tripping+hazard+if+you+don+t+get+it+this+footballer_06fd2f_4003667.gif
Lol. This is so weak. I can pull up gifs of almost any super player in this world that have made mistakes while on the ball. I guess ManU players don't make mistakes. That's why they all play mediocre.

Lol. This is so weak. I can pull up gifs of almost any super player in this world that have made mistakes while on the ball. I guess ManU players don't make mistakes. That's why they all play mediocre.

Kikiki. I don tosh hin nerve. A Utd player has won the balloon d'òr , mention one sheski player who has done the same or forever remain silent.

Back