Entertainment Ronke Oshodi Oke, Yoruba Actress Regrets Not Being a Graduate

Ronke Oshodi Oke, popular Nigerian actress has expressed her dissatisfaction at not being a graduate and has pointed out that this is one aspect of her life that she has decided to take very seriously in the days ahead.

"One thing I didn't do the right way was not going back to school as I had wanted to. I have been planning to return to school for quite long but when you’re making money, seeing yourself being celebrated here and there, you feel on top of the world. But you’re nothing without completing your education. So, that’s the bold step I want to take now and it's going to be fun. I don’t want to agree it’s going to be difficult. I really want to go back to school and I mean it this time around," th actress said.

She has also disclosed her desire to have more children. "I am still interested in making more children (laughs). But everything depends on God because if He says yes, no one can say no. Now, I have just gotten two children, but I think I should have at least one more. I may even say one but if God says two, there is nothing I can do about it. Honestly, I still want to have more children," she enthused.

Source: Encomium

#RonkeOshodiOke

Ronke Oshodi Oke.jpg

Back