Entertainment Rotimi To Fiancee - Thank You For Staying With Me Despite My King Size Penis

A

abujagirl

Nigerian designer, Johnson Iyaye Rotimi, who proposed to his girlfriend at the just concluded Lagos Fashion and Design Week, has thanked her for staying with him despite is ''king size cassava''.

Iyaye rotimi.png

Cassava is an euphemism for penis.

Thanking her via Instagram, Rotimi wrote, "Hmmm my woman, my lover, my queen, you know I don't womanize, drink,smoke, all I do every day is to serve and worship God. Love you unconditionally, dress up nicely, make great and unique garments for my clients. And always try to bring out the very best in you.

Baby I want to say this with all humility from the very dept of my heart Thank you for accepting me. Even with my King size Casava you still stayed back. Not talking about all my many dramas. Baby thank you @beata_eze #bellanaijaweddings #naijawedding #widding#engagementring #engaged #proposal #theproposal #thegroom #thebride#bestproposal #modemen #groomsinspiration #couplegoals #engagement".

"Hmmm my woman, my lover, my queen, you know I don't womanize, drink,smoke, all I do every day is to serve and worship God. Love you unconditionally, dress up nicely, make great and unique garments for my clients. And always try to bring out the very best in you.
This guy is selfcentred!:eek:

I know research has proven that having a big cassava is a very big asset, flaunting it shows how immature the guy is. I am sure he's even lying...empty drums make the loudest noise.

you know I don't womanize, drink,smoke
And always try to bring out the very best in you.

Even with my King size Casava you still stayed back

This guy can 'proud' for Africa :rolleyes:

Back