Politics Sanusi: Count Me Out of Politics after CBN- This Day Live

L

LequteMan

Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Governor, Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, Monday ruled out going into politics as a prelude to run for the 2015 presidential election after finishing his tenure in June 2014.

Sanusi, who spoke on Hardtalk, a BBC current affairs programme, said even though he had been approached to vie for an elective post after the expiration of his tenure, he would not do so as he had no interest in politics.

Sanusi said: “In my life, I have never gone for anything in which I had no preparation. I am the governor of the central bank today because I am an economist and I am a banker and I think I was prepared for that job.

“I have no preparation for politics; I have no interest in it. I don’t know how many times I have to say that, but people always say what they want to say. People have spoken to me and they continue talking to me and I give them the same answer. I am not ready, I don’t want it and I am not interested.”

Source: This Day Live

See more at http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles...politics-after-cbn/163505/?utm_medium=twitter

lamido-sanusi-emotional-495x286.jpg

Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Governor, Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, Monday ruled out going into politics as a prelude to run for the 2015 presidential election after finishing his tenure in June 2014.

Sanusi, who spoke on Hardtalk, a BBC current affairs programme, said even though he had been approached to vie for an elective post after the expiration of his tenure, he would not do so as he had no interest in politics.

Sanusi said: “In my life, I have never gone for anything in which I had no preparation. I am the governor of the central bank today because I am an economist and I am a banker and I think I was prepared for that job.

“I have no preparation for politics; I have no interest in it. I don’t know how many times I have to say that, but people always say what they want to say. People have spoken to me and they continue talking to me and I give them the same answer. I am not ready, I don’t want it and I am not interested.”

Source: This Day Live

See more at http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles...politics-after-cbn/163505/?utm_medium=twitter

lamido-sanusi-emotional-495x286.jpg
Yeah right, Even if you wont be the front man, ull be behind pushing some buttons.

Just like Jonathan allegedly publicly said years ago that he wouldn't run for a second time.

These guys aren't easy to trust. The words of their mouth weigh less than an electron.

Back