Politics Saraki Speaks About Buhari, Tinubu's Attitude Towards APC Crisis

L

LequteMan

Nigeria - According to Senate President Bukola Saraki, President Muhammadu Buhari and national leader of the APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu shared different views on the outcome of the NASS election - which generated into disagreements within the ruling party.

Bukola-Saraki1.jpg

“It is the view of some of us as senators that yes with regards to Mr President, as a father, I’m sure what he wants to see is the reconciliation of the groups, and I think his position is that he will like us to unite as a group so that he will not be seen to be either on one side or the other," he said according to Daily Trust.

"I think that those steps are going on," he added.

“With regards to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, as you know, he is one of the leaders of the party. We have great respect for him; we have worked very closely on major issues in this party that were very important at different stages in the development of our party.

"Unfortunately in this matter, as much as I and my group tried to win his support, we didn’t. It happens like that, and I think at the end of the day, we will look at the things we have done together that have gone well” he said.

Back