Politics SCHOOLGIRLS ABDUCTION: What Governor Shettima Told Presidential Fact Finding Committee-Osun Defender

A

abujagirl

“In the last three years, we have witnessed the most turbulent of times as a people. I have seen very terrible incidents as a Governor. I have come across innocent citizens of Borno killed in thousands, some slaughtered by fellow human beings who think they earn rewards from God by their brutality. I have witnessed high scale of destructions inflicted on us as a people in Borno by fellow human beings who again think they earn reward from God by their intentional and planned devastations. I have in the last 36 days, also come across a situation where men abducted young, innocent schoolgirls, separated them from their education, from their parents, from their relations and friends and from their environment and more disturbing also, attempted to separate them from their own religion out of compulsion.

To every other Muslim, worldwide, these men that kill, destroy and abduct, insult Islam by calling themselves Muslims. They have contradicted every single tenet of the Islamic religion. They have in some cases, tried to change the ordained translation of verses in the Holy Quran. To every Muslim, a verse of the Holy Quran has clearly said that there is no compulsion in Religion. But to these men of violence, there is compulsion not only in religion but even in Islamic ideology. To these men, any human who doesn’t share their ideology deserves to be brutally killed. A Muslim that is of not of the Boko Haram sect is condemned to death and so is Christian. To them, the human race should go into extinction for their doctrine to thrive.

Click source for more details: Osun Defender

kashim shettima.jpg

#osundefender #borno

Back