Metro Second Nyanya Bombing: Jonathan Summons Security Chiefs to Meeting

Vunderkind

Social Member
Following yesterday’s bomb blast at #Nyanya #Abuja, President #GoodluckJonathan has summoned security chiefs to a special security meeting.

This was made known to the public through the President’s spokesman, #ReubenAbati (via his twitter handle @abati1990) where he said “the meeting is on-going at the Villa.”

The president has called for similar meetings in the past.

president jonathan stern.jpg

Another waste of time..the government is insincere and not ready to tackle the insurgence.

I like your attitude @TheLeftWing.

Something positive will happen soon. Negatives can only continue in a long line for so long. It's only a question of when and where, and chances are that a revolution might not come from the incumbent powers-that-be.

@Vunderkind the Nigerian government will do nothing remarkable about insecurity until after 2015 except maybe if the National Assembly, Aso rock or one of the elite schools in Abuja is bombed.

@Jules :(

Now imagine the North manages to get Jonathan to step down and plant their kinsman on the seat. Miraculously, Boko Haram fizzles out.

Who's not to say a Southern terrorist group will not arise to wage the self-same war in the opposite direction?

I'm tired.

Now imagine the North manages to get Jonathan to step down and plant their kinsman on the seat. Miraculously, Boko Haram fizzles out.

Who's not to say a Southern terrorist group will not arise to wage the self-same war in the opposite direction?

I'm tired.

A complicated country indeed - with heartless, greedy leaders in all regions from all corners and tribes.

Let us hope the decision is finally made to name, shame and stop those involved. Let us forget about everything else.
I don't think anything is going to happen. This is just a ruse, to make the public believe they are on the matter....the shrewd astute citizens believe otherwise. Pfft.

I don't think anything is going to happen. This is just a ruse, to make the public believe they are on the matter....the shrewd astute citizens believe otherwise. Pfft.

I am not sure it is... as what the public believes has never mattered if you are in power in Nigeria. Social media is for the opposition. That is always the way.

I'm tired.
Southerners are docile. They won't go to such extent. As long as there is food on the table and a little change in the pocket, life's good.

@Vunderkind the Nigerian government will do nothing remarkable about insecurity until after 2015 except maybe if the National Assembly, Aso rock or one of the elite schools in Abuja is bombed.
Maybe BQH should see this comment.....and act accordingly. :)

Back