Politics Security in Anambra State Is Big Business... Ubah

nathan

download.jpg

The Government aspirant of the Labour Party, Doctor Ifeanyi Patrick Ubah, has challenged the telecommunication industry in Nigeria to partner with states’ government in crime fighting.

According to Ubah, he stated that Anambra will not just be a state that the telecommunication industries will not solely acquire profit, but involve all stakeholders in the state to be a part of the development of the state.

“How many of the telecom companies have liaised with the state government on how to use technological aid to fight crime?” Ubah said.

He noted that apart from Lagos and Abuja, Anambra state is one of the states that have been generating revenue for the telecommunication’s industry in Nigeria.

Ubah who made this remark in a special report with Africa Independent Television, cited that with wealth creation in the security sector, the government can raise close to 1.5-2billion naira every month, having settled all security issues.

We can still make money without taking money from any Anambrarian.

God created every local government differently and so, we have various aspect of specialization

After winning the elections, within 9 months, every Anambra citizens will pray for me and my family because, it’s a big sacrifice I am doing from them

If I don’t win the November 16, 2013 election, I will not be bothered and I will not compete again. Mark my words.”

Furthermore, he added that education was another factor his government will be making a top priority as the salaries of teachers will be well analysed, while the habit of mother-tongue will have to be revived in various schools in the state.

He also stated that technical schools will be created for youths who wants to go into various fields of vocations, so as to create job opportunities and also develop the state instead of giving it to foreigners.

“In Anambra today, if you have people in the cement business like Dangote & co. Anambra is the most developed state in Nigeria to boast of, looking at the kind of infrastructures in the state.”

Source: AIT

Back