Politics See List of 6 Political Gladiators in 2015

P

ProfRem

See the list of 6 Nigerian political and powerful gladiators currently making waves at the political scene of the country.

President Buhari, Asiwaju Tinubu, Amaechi, Fayose, Dogara and Saraki on the list.

NBulletin2.jpe President Mohammadu Buhari - the President of Nigeria. He is a retired Nigerian Army major general and was Head of State of Nigeria from 31 December 1983 to 27 August 1985, after taking power in a military coup d'état. He won the 2015 Presidential election after several consecutive trials by defeating the former incumbent president, Goodluck Jonathan.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu aka Jagaban was elected Senator for the Lagos West constituency in Lagos State, Nigeria in 1993, just before a military take-over in December 1993. Currently the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress. He was the major headache of the PDP during the last presidential election and a formidable politician in the political space

Olubukola Saraki - is a Nigerian politician who has been President of the Senate of Nigeria since 2015. Previously he was Governor of Kwara State from 2003 to 2011. He is presently facing corruption charges at the Code of Conduct Tribunal.

Rotimi Amaechi Chibuike - is a Nigerian politician who served as the 5th Governor of Rivers State from 2007 to 2015. He was re-elected for a second term on 26 April 2011. Chairman of the Governors' forum twice and now listed among the President Muhammadu ministerial list.

Yakubu Dogara - is a Nigerian politician and Speaker of the House of Representatives of Nigeria. In the House of Representatives, he represents Bogoro/Dass/Tafawa-Balewa Federal constituency of Bauchi State.

Ayodele Peter Fayose - is the current governor of Ekiti State in Nigeria. He was governor from 29 May 2003 to 16 October 2006. He has been the major mouthpiece of the PDP and one of the antagonist of President Buhari led administration.

Maybe or maybe NOT. It is still early to judge APC performance according to a PDP Stalwart.

Is not about APC or PDP because I don't trust any of them. Rather all I see in both parties are group of time wasters who lavish our time playing their silly games believing or hoping that they are the smart ones. I hope that Nigerians are not screwed again! My point is they spends much time attacking each other or playing them self over positions. If they co-operate focus and channels their energy in positive direction then I see the country moving forward.

Back