Entertainment Segun Arinze's Daughter Blasts Him For Celebrating Her Birthday Online

P

PressRoom

Daughter of Nollywood Actor, Segun Arinze, Renny Njemanze, has lambasted her father for celebrating her birthday online.

upload_2017-5-11_14-23-31.png

The Angry 20-year old Renny took to her Instagram page to question why her father tagged bloggers in her birthday wish but didn’t have the courtesy to give her a call.

She asked her father to stop the pretence forthwith.

She said, “What is the meaning of this sir? You didn’t tag me, you don’t know my IG handle either.

“You’ve tagged other people and bloggers and you didn’t have the courtesy to call me to wish me a happy birthday and you are doing this online?

“What a pity. I would overly appreciate it if you stopped this. God bless.”

“One more thing sir, my mother’s name is spelt “Anne” not Ann. Stop being the rain on my parade and stop spreading lies.

I have never insulted you. STOP THESE LIES.”

Arinze had taken to his Instagram page to wish Renny a happy birthday.

He said, “Wow! Time sure does fly! My Daughter Renny is 20!! I wish you great wisdom, good health, long life, deep knowledge and whatever you lay your hands on will prosper.

“You will be a role model to your peers. Ann God bless you for doing a great job! Happy Birthday, Renny.”

And a reasonable man will now think of marrying this one,if she can do this to her dad, I wonder what she will do the mother in Law and father in law. S.M.H

@Jules instead of publicly disgracing her parents, she can just ignore them and pray to God to help u change them for good. Whay she did iz so annoying

@Jules instead of publicly disgracing her parents, she can just ignore them and pray to God to help u change them for good. Whay she did iz so annoying
Define disgrace ? Me thinks her father is already a disgrace. You wish your daughter happy birthday on SM so people can call you superdaddy but ignore her in private. He doesn't even know her mama's name. He brought the matter to the public with that SO - he's trying to use her to revive his dying career. Would send her a cake if i had her address.

Passing six is not passing sense. I assume that 20 year old boy or girl can distinguish between right from left. She's no longer a kid.
This is not what should have done.

Back