Politics Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Drops Another Bombshell

P

ProfRem

The Senator took to his twitter page to speak about the present administration led by president Mohammadu Buhari.

bruceeee.jpe

See tweets below:

bruces.JPG

brucess.JPG

brucessss.JPG

So we use dollars as our official currency now abi? Or he thinks other Nigerians are like him that collects bribes and egunje in dollars abi? Ben Bruce looks like Obama but reasons like Obanikoro :mad:

So we use dollars as our official currency now abi? Or he thinks other Nigerians are like him that collects bribes and egunje in dollars abi? Ben Bruce looks like Obama but reasons like Obanikoro :mad:
Murray Bruce has spoken well if you understand economy. The value of Naira is measured by what it can purchase in the global market. No country operates a closed economy.

Please who are you? If you dont understand Ben Bruces Message, tell someone to interpret or dont talk. As much as Bruce talks too much for my liking, theres truth in his words.

If we are all to agree with Bruce, then we should stop complaining of how things are moving e.g Baba Go Slow "if you know what I mean"
Let me play the psychology card by saying it is the human nature to forget easily, take for example of a poor man suddenly become very rich do you think he will or even thinks of reliving his past? News flash, he even forgets those he drank garri together with.
My point here is that even the PDP has forgotten the damage they've done that they want the FG to perform Miracles to save Nigeria, if Nigerians don't want Presidency to keep looking at the rear view mirror then they should stop asking for quick solutions. For the PDP and bad wishers it's rather convenient for them to see that things don't work out, but God is far ahead of them. If you want quick solution the FG will always be compelled to refer you to the magnitude of the damage done in the past

If we are all to agree with Bruce, then we should stop complaining of how things are moving e.g Baba Go Slow "if you know what I mean"
Let me play the psychology card by saying it is the human nature to forget easily, take for example of a poor man suddenly become very rich do you think he will or even thinks of reliving his past? News flash, he even forgets those he drank garri together with.
My point here is that even the PDP has forgotten the damage they've done that they want the FG to perform Miracles to save Nigeria, if Nigerians don't want Presidency to keep looking at the rear view mirror then they should stop asking for quick solutions. For the PDP and bad wishers it's rather convenient for them to see that things don't work out, but God is far ahead of them. If you want quick solution the FG will always be compelled to refer you to the magnitude of the damage done in the past

May Allah prosper you my brother. @Temitope @yusuf Oyebanjo @Lequte

@ismail ibrahim freedom of speech is part of our democracy and that won't be difference in this administration. Oppositions are always there to criticise. In previous administration President Buhari was among the critics. He knew the nation was in bad shape, contested in last election because he felt that he got what it takes to clean up some mess in Nigeria. He assured the nation that he could tackle the Bokoharm, unemployment and corruption. But he's method is too slow for Nigerians. Now some refer to him as Baba go slow. No one should complain when citizens voices their opinion. It is their civil right. They are just exercising their freedom of speech and any attempt to deprive them of that is an offence.

@ismail ibrahim freedom of speech is part of our democracy and that won't be difference in this administration. Oppositions are always there to criticise. In previous administration President Buhari was among the critics. He knew the nation was in bad shape, contested in last election because he felt that he got what it takes to clean up some mess in Nigeria. He assured the nation that he could tackle the Bokoharm, unemployment and corruption. But he's method is too slow for Nigerians. Now some refer to him as Baba go slow. No one should complain when citizens voices their opinion. It is their civil right. They are just exercising their freedom of speech and any attempt to deprive them of that is an offence.
Do you honestly think Bokoharam, unemployment and corruption can be done away with in 6 months? If no, then there is not basis for you to call him go slow.
If your answer is yes, then I can call you and hypocrite because what PDP couldn't solve for 16 years,you want APC to do so in six months.

My point is,we gave him the chance to rule for four years. Let him complete his tenure. If he's worth it,we vote him again. If not,we vote him out.

In democratic society such as Nigeria people will always criticise.

Even if President Buhari have already accomplished all that he promised the nation, there would still be some critics.

So for some of you who detest criticism, embrace yourself for more. Is called freedom of speech.

Do you honestly think Bokoharam, unemployment and corruption can be done away with in 6 months? If no, then there is not basis for you to call him go slow.
If your answer is yes, then I can call you and hypocrite because what PDP couldn't solve for 16 years,you want APC to do so in six months.

My point is,we gave him the chance to rule for four years. Let him complete his tenure. If he's worth it,we vote him again. If not,we vote him out.

If APC can't do it in few months like they promised, then they should not worsen it.
People demanding for things are doing it based on promises during the campaign. Why promise what you know you can't deliver and not only are you failing in delivering but making things worse and you expect people to just keep quiet watching because in four years time they can vote?

If APC can't do it in few months like they promised, then they should not worsen it.
People demanding for things are doing it based on promises during the campaign. Why promise what you know you can't deliver and not only are you failing in delivering but making things worse and you expect people to just keep quiet watching because in four years time they can vote?
I honestly get your point. We shouldn't keep quiet. But we need to remind our leaders of their promises REASONABLY. Nowhere did Buhari's teams say they would tackle unemployment, Boko haram and corruption all within six months. If there is, let me know.

All I know is that ;
For Boko Haram, they said till December. December is ending in about 2 weeks. After that, we can hold them to their words
Unemployment, they said jobs would be created and support given to unemployed/vulnerable Nigerians. This has been included into the budget and would be implemented next year.
On Corruption, you can see that the anti corruption agencies have been active. High profile individuals have been indicted and are facing trial.

Let's give them a chance..haba!!!!

Last edited:
Funny..

I honestly get your point. We shouldn't keep quiet. But we need to remind our leaders of their promises REASONABLY. Nowhere did Buhari's teams say they would tackle unemployment, Boko haram and corruption all within six months. If there is, let me know.

All I know is that ;
For Boko Haram, they said till December. December is ending in about 2 weeks. After that, we can hold them to their words
Unemployment, they said jobs would be created and support given to unemployed/vulnerable Nigerians. This has been included into the budget and would be implemented next year.
On Corruption, you can see that the anti corruption agencies have been active. High profile individuals have been indicted and are facing trial.

Let's give them a chance..haba!!!!
This is their chance and as a Nigerian, I will question them when they are doing the wrong things and vice versa.

Comments from social media should motivate them if they are truly dedicated in serving the nation.
Because they now know that Nigerians are watching them.

Back