Politics Senator Orji To Constituents – I Will Rather Quit Politics than Join APC

P

ProfRem

Senator Theodore Orji, has told his constituents to count him out of any move to join the All Progressives Congress (APC), saying it was out of selfishness that prominent personalities in the South East left the PDP for the party.

Orji, representing Abia Central Senatorial District in the Senate, said he would rather quit politics entirely than to join the APC.

He stated this during a town hall meeting held at Umuahia North Local Government headquarters.

Many prominent politicians in the South East had in the past few months defected to the APC from APGA and PDP.

Senator Orji Abia.JPG

But Senator Orji said he never contemplated leaving the PDP for any reason.

“At no time did I discuss or mention such move to any individual or group because it is not in the pipeline and will never be there,” he said.

“Why would I leave my party, the PDP?” he asked. Whatever that is happening in my party is part of the development process of our great country; we should not all be in one political party; That is not how to develop democracy,” he said.

Back