Metro Sex For Marks: Student Gets Pregnant, Lecturer Cries Out- I Used A Condom

A

abujagirl

A Dental Nursing student, Mosunmola, is claiming to be pregnant for her lecturer at the Ogun State College of Health Technology, Ilese Ijebu, Dr Oluseyi Adu.

Dr Oluseyi Adu.jpg

Dr Oluseyi Adu and Mosunmola
Photo Credit: PUNCH

PUNCH reports that while Adu admitted to having sex with his 28-year-old student, he insisted that he used contraceptive, saying the lady seduced him and he gave in to the temptation.

Narrating her part of the story, “Dr Adu is the Oral Health Coordinator for the college. During my three years study, he taught me two courses each semester. I have never failed his course.

“When I got to second semester, 300 level, he awarded me 38 in one of his courses. I went to his office in August 2016 to know why I failed the course. I needed to pass all my courses to be able to go for my board exam.

“He asked me if I thought I could just come to the school and go like that. He said if I dated him, he would waive the course. He said he didn’t approach me in 100 level because another lecturer was interested in dating me. The lecturer he mentioned told me in 100 level that it was either I paid him money or used my body to pass his course. Because I didn’t agree, I failed his course. I didn’t pass it until I got to 300 level.

“I told Adu that I would date him, but I didn’t want to have any problem, and he assured me that there would be no regret.”

Mosunmola said Dr Adu took her to the office of the Head of Department and after some discussions, it was agreed that she could sit for the board exam. During the exam, Dr Adu, allegedly gave Mosunmola some of his practical instruments and a laptop for safekeeping. She forgot to return it before leaving the premises and Dr Adu asked her to bring the instruments to a hotel where he lodged.

She went to to hotel and the lecturer insisted she spent the night.

“We had three rounds of sex. He didn’t release on time. He used two condoms for the first two rounds. The third round was, however, flesh-to-flesh. That was when he ejaculated inside me,” she explained.

When he found out she was pregnant, the lecturer allegedly gave her a drug, Eprostol, to abort the pregnancy. She however refused to take the drug.

Meanwhile, the lecturer on his part is insisting that he was seduced by Mosunmola and used a condom during the intercourse.

It is sad that this is not a scandal as it is an accepted norm. Then will all meet in church on Sunday and start meetings with prayers.

Eeeeyaaah, sorry o. D thing be like walnut. If u dey eat am e sweet not until u drink water b4 u kno d real taste. No worry, I go father d baby. Men are heartless but u sleep wt another man behind ur boyfriend. My dear who is heartless here?

This is why our educational system is falling. Imagine this in the health sector? And this lady will be a qualified nurse and start treating human beings. This is why there are deaths in our health establishments. The doctor should be sanctioned because he has agreed to aiding exam malpractice. This is not a case of impregnating a lady only, it is a case of professional misconduct..

Eeeeyaaah, sorry o. D thing be like walnut. If u dey eat am e sweet not until u drink water b4 u kno d real taste. No worry, I go father d baby. Men are heartless but u sleep wt another man behind ur boyfriend. My dear who is heartless here?
so your problem is that she slept with another man other than her kobo kobo boyfriend?
This is why our educational system is falling. Imagine this in the health sector? And this lady will be a qualified nurse and start treating human beings. This is why there are deaths in our health establishments. The doctor should be sanctioned because he has agreed to aiding exam malpractice. This is not a case of impregnating a lady only, it is a case of professional misconduct..
God will deliver us

Back