Metro Sexual harassment in markets is an issue women are tackling across Africa – YNaija

One of the ways rape culture perpetuates itself is through sexual harassment. Sexual harassment which includes language that demeans women by targeting and sexualizing their physical appearance and...

ladies.png

Read more via YNaija – https://ift.tt/2zkYWyR

Get More Nigeria Metro News

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a pervasive problem that needs to be addressed, and it's inspiring to see grassroots initiatives like the Market March and the women's representative union in Kampala taking action. Hopefully, this movement will lead to more formal legislation to protect women's rights and create real change.

This is a crucial issue that deserves attention. I wonder how this story ended up. Sexual harassment is absolutely awful, and those responsible should face punishment. By the way, while browsing online, I came across a helpful source on how to deal with sextortion. It provides useful information and tips.
As someone new to this forum, I'm glad to join conversations about tackling sexual harassment. It's inspiring to see grassroots movements and initiatives making a difference. Let's continue supporting women's rights, pushing for legislation, and creating real change together.

Last edited:
Back