World Shocking! Ben Carson Refers to Slaves as Immigrants

A

abujagirl

Ben Carson, US Secretary of the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), on Monday referred to slaves brought to the United States against their will as “immigrants.”

Addressing Staff at HUD, Carson said, ''There were other immigrants who came here in the bottom of slave ships, worked even longer, even harder for less,” said Carson, who is African-American.

“But they too had a dream that one day their sons, daughters, grandsons, granddaughters, great-grandsons, great-granddaughters might pursue prosperity and happiness in this land,” he said.

Carson's remark sparked on Twitter. See some tweets:

carson f.JPG
carson f2.JPG
carson f3.JPG
carson f4.JPG
carson f5.JPG
carson f6.JPG
carson f7.JPG
BEN CARSON.jpg

See video:

People should cut Carson some slack. He might not be a good politician, but he's still one of the best neurosurgeons we have on Earth today.

People should cut Carson some slack. He might not be a good politician, but he's still one of the best neurosurgeons we have on Earth today.

Strange!

We keep hearing the same things over and over again. People should give Trump slack he is a billionaire etc etc. His statements, not just this one, shows the sort of man he is. Personally i am not surprised.

Strange!

We keep hearing the same things over and over again. People should give Trump slack he is a billionaire etc etc. His statements, not just this one, shows the sort of man he is. Personally i am not surprised.
He's still one of the best neurosurgeons we have on Earth today....
I chose to focus on that fact, which is indisputable, despite what he said.

He's still one of the best neurosurgeons we have on Earth today....
I chose to focus on that fact, which is indisputable, despite what he said.

It is great for you if you can look at the world in such simple terms. Many of the people that have committed some of the world's worse atrocities were also the smartest!

Back