JustForex Trading - Start Now

Politics Stella Odua Says Nigeria Aerotropolis Project Will Create 10million Jobs

Princess Stella Oduah, Nigeria's Aviation Minister has said that the Nigeria Aerotropolis project would create at least 10 million jobs for Nigerians.

The initiative is private-sector driven with 20 per cent equity holding by government through the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN), with value chains spanning the agriculture, health, manufacturing, culture and tourism sectors of the economy.

Speaking during a public hearing organised by the House of Representatives Ad hoc Committee on the FCT Land Swap, the minister said the Aerotropolis project will be sited in Abuja and other major international airports across the country. According to the minister the project is expected to generate N100 billion per annum.

[1549]
advertise on Nigerian Bulletin - see rates per week
advertise on Nigerian Bulletin - see rates per week
curator

curator

Administrator
Curators
Still holding on tight to the position :) I hope I don't loose my bet on her being out by Christmas.
@[USERGROUP=4]Senior Member[/USERGROUP]

Jules

Jules

Social Member
Curators
Still holding on tight to the position :) I hope I don't loose my bet on her being out by Christmas.
is the bet still on? i need to put some money into it

curator

curator

Administrator
Curators
Sandra Chiefe

Sandra Chiefe

It is. Place your NGN 100 on the table.
100 naira?! Seriously Curator, don't fall my hand like this. Big guy like you should be putting down minimum 30k...lol

curator

curator

Administrator
Curators
100 naira?! Seriously Curator, don't fall my hand like this. Big guy like you should be putting down minimum 30k...lol
If I bet 30K on the reputations of politicians I would not be a big boy for very long :)

Bolanle Akanji

Bolanle Akanji

i hope it's not the chicken money u made a bet with. she looks pretty embattled in the picture tho.

curator

curator

Administrator
Curators
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.