Metro Stella Oduah and Ex- Husband Lt. Col. Etoromi Struggle For Son's Corpse

A

abujagirl

Lt. Col. Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi (Rtd.), ex-husband to Senator Stella Oduah has made a public plea for the return of his son's corpse to Warri, Delta State for burial.

Stella Oduah.jpg

VANGUARD reports that Etoromi speaking to newsmen in Warri said he has sent a powerful delegation with a letter to the Igwe of Akili Ozizor, Ogbaru in Anambra State, royal majesty, Igwe D. O. Oduah to appeal for the return of his son's remains.

The letter was titled “Appeal To Intercede To Ensure Senator Stella Adaeze Oduah Brings My Son, Maxwell Chinedu Obiechina Wereyesigha Toritseju Etoromi To Me In Warri For Burial''.

Parts of the letter read, ''His Royal Highness Igwe Oduah 1, betrothed Stella Oduah to me on 18th November 1984 in Akili Ozizor. We married on the 16th of December 1984 in His Highness`s Palace in Akili Ozizor. After the payment of dowry and exchange of gifts, we were taken to Nde-Mili where we performed the final rites.

“I am surprised to see in the internet stories that my son MAXWELL OMABUWA TEMISAREN OBIECHINA WEREYESIGHA TORITSEJU CHINEDU ETOROMI who Stella delivered for us on 14th March 1988 at 05.00 hour in St Mary`s Hospital Ugboroke Warri is dead.

“Up till now Stella has not told me my son died in her custody. There is rumour that my son will be buried in Akili Ozizor. THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AT ALL. My son must be brought to me in Warri for internment.

“Stella should also bring back EYITUOYO FELIX KENNETH ORITSETIMEYIN IKECHUKWU ETOROMI who was delivered on 1st August 1989 at 0 5.30 hour in St Mary`s Hospital Ugboroke Warri whom she took away from our home over twenty years ago.”

Oduah, on Monday held a private mass for her late son in Anambra state.

Back