Entertainment Sunmbo Adeoye Opens Up - How I Felt When Tuface Proposed to Annie

A

abujagirl

Sunmbo ‘Ajaba’ Adeoye has revealed how she felt when her baby-daddy, Tuface Idibia proposed marriage to Annie Maculay on Valentine's day in 2012.

tuface.jpg

Kemi Filani blog reports that, speaking at a single parents forum at her husband’s church -Royalty Christian Centre, Sunmbo said she wasn’t really bothered about the situation especially because she had a fore knowledge about it.

“I remember the day when my baby daddy proposed to his girlfriend, I was on the list of those that will take praise in church for that Wednesday… well I had known what was going on but it didn’t affect me because I had known what I want, so I had let go of that choice for God’s will for me.”

“So I came to church, I was leading the praise session and everyone was just looking at me with pity eyes like ‘omo yi o mo nkan ti on sele (this girl doesn’t know what’s going on o).”

“After service, one sister even came to me and said it is well and in my mind, I am like what happened, did somebody die?. The person felt I was faking that I wasn’t hurt by the proposal but she and the others didn’t know I had been healed by God for my own expected end.”

Back