Politics Tambuwal May Dump PDP For APC on Tuesday

A

abujagirl

There are indications that the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Honourable Aminu Tambuwal may finally dump the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP for the All Progressives Congress, APC. LEADERSHIP has this story.

Barring any last minute change, the nationwide “consultations” undertaken by the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Honourable Aminu Tambuwal, to decide his next political direction may finally be revealed, as impeccable sources close to the speaker said he may defect from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the All Progressives Congress (APC) on Tuesday when the House resumes plenary.

Tambuwal had declared months back, when speculation became rife that he was gunning for either the governorship of his state or the presidency under the APC, that, “I am still consulting my primary constituency on these crucial matters which affect me, Sokoto State and Nigeria generally. I will come back and engage my people. All politics is local and I will make my final stand on these topical issues known to Nigerians at the most appropriate time”.

However, the need for him to now make his political plan known is largely influenced by the fact that the APC’s timetable for it presidential primaries has been fixed for December 2, leading to the February 14 general elections. His defection this week is to give him enough time to declare, pick his form, and mobilise his structure.

Click here to read more

SOURCE: #Leadership

#APC #Tambuwal #PDP

TAMBUWAL A.JPG

Back