Metro Teenager Turns Hit Man,Strangles 5-Year Old Boy to Death

A

abujagirl

images

Umaru Abu, a 15-year old boy of Dutsi village, Anka Local Government Area,has been charged with murder for allegedly strangling Abdulaziz Ibrahim,a five-year-old boy to death.

Abu was charged to court last Wednesday.

Police Prosecutor, Mr Daniel Longwal, told the court that Abu deceived the deceased, to go into a farm claiming he wanted to catch birds. Instead of catching birds, the accused murdered the 5-year old and ran away afterwards. One Ibrahim Muhammad reported the murder to the police.

Abu plead guilty saying he was sent to kill the boy by one Damlamso Na-Muhammad, now at large.

"He promised to give me N15,000 if I kill the boy, but after strangling the boy to death, he refused to pay me the money as promised".

I ran away from home after the killing, but when I heard that the police arrested my father, I decided to hand myself over to the police so that my father will not be punished,'' he said.

Alhaji Umar Abdullahi, acting magistrate ordered the remand the accused in a remand home and adjourned the case for further hearing. (NAN)

Back